Coolsculpting To Tighten Skin: Does It work?
Does Coolsculpting tighten Skin?
Getting rid of some fat could be difficult, likewise tightening sagging skin. It becomes frustrating when you’ve done all you could do, like getting all thefat diet from the market and going to the gym, but the fat won’t budge.
If in the end, you got the fat area to budge, theloose skin or sagging skin that comes with the rapid loss of weight is not aesthetically pleasing and might be confidence draining.
There is good news because of a non-invasive procedure that is safe and it’s designed to get rid of all those stubborn fat cells. You don’t have to keep fighting this stubborn fat target anymore.
This body contouring treatment is effective but not immediate, one will need some patience to see the benefits of the procedure.
What Is Coolsculpting, Does Coolsculpting tighten skin ?
Coolsculpting also known as cryolipolysis is the process of externally breaking fat target cells using very cold temperatures.
It is a sought-after procedure for people who have tried all they can to get rid of stubborn fat cells but still can’t get rid of these fat cells despite having a healthy diet and regularly exercising.
Coolsculpting is also a non-invasive procedure. This body-enhancing procedure can remove stubborn fat cells from up to nine body parts of the body. One can get his or her desired body shape without so much exercise and dieting. No anesthesia is required and this result in no downtime.
What Is The Procedure?
This non-invasive and non-surgical procedure, coolsculpting, lasts between 1-3 hours and depends on the number of fat target cells that would need to be attended to. Needles, incisions, and anesthesia are not needed when having this procedure.
- Extremely cold temperatures are delivered to the targeted fat areas by the plastic surgeon or a trained physician who uses a handheld applicator to deliver this extremely cold temperature.
- The localized fat cells are destroyed by the controlled cooling, and this is been done without affecting surrounding tissues or even the skin.
- When they implode, these fat target cells are destroyed Once the fat cells cooled down.
- It then becomes your body’s responsibility to get rid of these fat target cells naturally.
It is important to note that anesthesia isn’t used during this procedure because the extremely cold temperature naturally numbs the area.
- Freckles On Dark Skin: Everything You Need To Know
- How Does Humidity Affect Your Skin A-Z
- What Are Hymenal Skin Tags? Can They Be Removed?
- What is Clammy Skin? Causes, and Treatment Methods In 2022
- CARP Skin Condition All you need to know
- Tattoo on Old Saggy Skin: 15 Factors To Consider
- 10 Best Benefits and Side effects of using sugar on your skin
Does Coolsculpting Tighten Loose Skin?
Coolsculpting works to get rid of stubborn fat cells that won’t go away despite being on a fat diet and exercising regularly. This procedure is not designed design to tighten loose skin even though it eliminates isolated fatty areas.
It is imperative to note that, the process of Coolsculpting and also the science behind the elasticity of the skin work closely thereby helping these loose skins to retract naturally following the Coolsculpting procedure to get rid of the fatty cells.
Two factors may be responsible for the possibility of the loose skin tightening after a Coolsculpting procedure and they are;
- The age of the patient
- The quality of the patient skin
Can everyone do coolsculpting?
Coolsculpting is not an alternative to other body-enhancing procedures like liposuction despite people’s opinion about the procedure.liposuction as a body-enhancing procedure targets fat deposits, it also helps very obese people become healthier thereby helping with their weight loss goal. Liposuction is very effective with people with higher BMI and this procedure provides permanent results. With liposuction, you will need 7-10 days of minimal activity but that is not the case with Coolsculpting. You don’t need anytime time off to recover because this procedure at best looks like a natural way of getting rid of stubborn fat cells.
So the ideal individual for a Coolsculpting procedure is an already fit individual. These individuals only want to get rid of localized fat cells that won’t go away despite exercising and also being on a fat diet. So the ideal candidate for Coolsculpting is someone who
- Is committed to the idea of healthy living
- Is someone who is already fit
- Is someone who isn’t far from the ideal weight
- Is someone whose skin can retain tone and elasticity
- Is someone who isn’t pregnant
- Is someone who doesn’t have lots of scars around the desired treatment areaa
- An individual who does not have skin problems like eczema and dermatitis
Would I see the result of Coolsculpting immediately?
1-3 months after Coolsculpting, noticeable changes will be seen. These fat cell cells are gotten rid of by the body naturally. So it could reach 4-6 months after your final treatment session for you to see the desired effect of the procedure. A study was carried out and it was noticed that 84% of people who did the procedure were satisfied with the procedure four months after.
Your daily life won’t be impacted as the lymphatic cells get rid of these cells naturally and you won’t notice this process where the body gets rid of these fat cells because it mostly comes out as waste.
Many patients desire this procedure because it is a slow and natural way of getting rid of body fats and it comes as if it were from dieting and daily exercises. After six months, your results will peak when you have reached your desired goal.
- Pycnogenol For Skin: How To Use, Benefits, Side Effects.
- What Causes Tiger Stripes On Skin And How To Remove Them
- 10 Tips On How To Remove Bandage Adhesive From Skin
- 4 Tips On How To Remove Nail Glue From Skin
- 15 Best Treatment Methods For Penis Peeling and Its Causes
Are the results Of coolsculpting permanent?
The result from the Coolsculpting procedure can be long-lasting or even permanent.
The benefits of fat reduction with regards to Coolsculpting are lost in very rare occurrences but the result from the procedure can be improved and maintained by living a very healthy lifestyle.
When fat is lost during the Coolsculpting procedure, it does not come back nor does it regenerate. As we gain weight, the body only has a certain amount of fats cells that expand, so once that fat is gotten rid of, you likely may not see much growth.
The area that was treated will remain thin even if the fat on other body parts grows. Maintaining a healthy diet and exercising frequently is highly recommended to keep the desired and long-lasting results.
Coolsculpting is a non-invasive fat treatment procedure that has gained popularity over the years and so the question keeps coming of if this procedure improves skin laxity. Some patients gets concerned about getting sagging or loose skin after this procedure. However, with Coolsculpting individuals can now have stubborn fat cells destroyed and also tightened skin. The benefits of Coolsculpting are enormous and a few are stated below;
- The result of the procedure feels painless
- This procedure come out as natural
- It is a non-surgical alternative to liposuction
- It is non-invasive with very little to no downtime